Hopefully this answers most of your questions, but if you have more please contact us.
What are your tenant qualification policies?
- Each adult in the unit must pass the screening process and must be listed on the lease
- Must provide proper ID
- Must provide last 5 years of job history
- No Smokers
- Must have been in the same job for a minimum of 6 months
- Minimum credit score of 625
- No bankruptcies in the past 10 years
- No prior evictions
- No felony convictions for drugs
- No felony convictions for violent crimes
- Income must be 2.5 times the monthly rent
- Must provide last 2 previous landlord contact information
- We have a “No Blanks” policy – meaning all sections of the application must be filled out. Items requiring information must be filled out or application will be rejected
- Falsification of information on the application or lease constitute grounds for the landlord to terminate the lease immediately
- Tenants must be 21 years of age to sign the lease without a parent co-signer. Minimum age of any tenant is 18 with a parent co-signer.
Is there an application fee?
We use an outside vendor to provide us with background checks, credit scores, and employment verification. This service charges a $42 fee. We do additional checks (contacting previous landlords, etc) but we do not charge for any additional verification. The result is a one-time fee of $42 to the prospective tenant for the application.
Can I pay my rent electronically?
Of course! You can pay with a single draft or monthly draft of your checking account. You can pay with a credit card (there is a 2.5% fee for this), or you can pay via check.